Check out the latest posters from the movie Shadow Directed by mehar Ramesh. Movei is reasy to hit the screen on the month of March, Venkatesh,Srikanth,Tapsee and MAdhu Rima area playing lead roles in this movie
Srikrishna devaraya is not a balija cast person he is a purely varma(kshatriya) cast .in teenage he loved balija cast women . but his parents reject the these things.after they arrange a marriage to kings daughters(sriranaga pattanam king).currently iam working for project on srikrishna devaraya.i met his related persons. Devaraya are belongs to different communits of Andhra Pradesh. Sangama Vamsa are belongs to KAMMA community Harihararaya-I Bukkaraya-I Harihararaya-II Virupaksharaya-I Bukkaraya-II Devaraya-I Ramachandraraya Veera Vijaya Bukkaraya Devaraya-II Mallikarjunaraya Virupaksharaya-II Prvudaraya Saluva Vamsa are also belongs to KAMMA Community Narasimhadevaraya Thimma Bhupalaraya Narasimharaya-II Latter on Vijayanagar clan rulled by Tuluva Vamsa which belongs to KAMMA and BALIJA (Intercaste/marriages are performed between two communitys)And also we can observe tha...
Khaidi No. 150 movie review: Megastar, Style and BGM with over the top action scenes . Khaidi No. 150 has a mega treat for fans as Megastar Chiranjeevi is returning back with not one, but a double role. Chiranjeevi plays 2 roles in Khaidi no. 150 so there would be no doubt that fans would be ready to see Chiranjeevi in 2 roles. The film stars Kajal Aggarwal as Chiranjeevi’s love interest. I don't want to reveal the dialogues and best scenes which the people will see and make discussions without watching the movie. Highlights and Positives: Boss's One man show Story Songs and dance BGM Some emotional scenes with Villagers Negatives and Minus points: Interruption of songs in between Story Over the top action scenes Comedy sequences Making the story of poor villagers commercial rather than keeping it serious Editing Khaidi No. 150 Rating – 3/5 stars
Comments
Post a Comment