TRISHA-saying that they are ruining her fame in tollywood

They are trying to ruin my image in Tollywood:Trisha
Actress Trisha was furious over  Telugu News Channel for allegedly linking her name with a Nigerian drug peddler, only because designer Sidney Sladen, who is of African origin, is a good friend of hers.

"It's very strange. I was shooting in Kodaikanal when this Telugu news channel declared this report; they put up a still of mine with a very dear friend who is African-American. They assumed that this fashion designer friend of mine from Chennai was a drug peddler from Nigeria," said Trisha.

The actress decided to act on this immediately and got her lawyer to issue statements to all television channels. She also took legal action against this particular channel, which she believes is unnecessarily linking her name to a drug peddler.

Trisha says, "This is not a harmless rumour. There is not an iota of truth to it. It's strange where this story came from. I haven't been to Hyderabad for a year now. I was told this peddler knows my number. But come on, everyone knows my number."

Trisha believes this incident is an attempt to malign her in the Telugu film industry.

"The only problem is you can't pinpoint such a thing to any one source. But yes, it seems to have been done to tarnish my image. Luckily, I've got a lot of support in Hyderabad, even from the authorities," said Trisha.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krishnadevaraya caste confirmation

Kamma vari sur names with their location

Famous KAMMA personalities in all the fields