English Model | Hazel Crowney | Photoshoot

English Model Hazel Crowney Dreams of making Big in Bollywood — Hazel, the English model who is carried away by her love for Indian and Indian cinema is now making her debut with the director Robby Grewal film, 'Mera Pehla Pehla Pyar'.

We saw her first in an item song “leke pehla pehla pyaar” and then she came as an amazingly cute lead actress in the recent film MP3(Mera Pehla Pehla Pyaar)

Talking about herself and India Hazel tells Delhi Times that 'Modeling was just something that happened along the way,' she says. So, what brought her to India, if not modeling? 'Love travelling and India was always on the top of my list. Also, it was always my dream to become an actress in Bollywood.' Linda who plays the role of an NRI in her film says that 'Robby saw my ads and called me for an audition.' My mixed look of innocence and naivete is what I guess worked for me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Krishnadevaraya caste confirmation

Kamma vari sur names with their location

Famous KAMMA personalities in all the fields